VISA ON ARRIVAL – STATUS AS OF 24 SEPTEMBER 2021
The Nepalese government has recently eased the entry regulations for tourists and therefore we would be very happy to welcome you as our guests in Nepal very soon. If you are interested in booking a trekking tour with us, we will help you to get a visa on arrival.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED OBTAINING VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR TOURISTS
- Evidence of completion of 14 days of full vaccination against COVID-19,
- COVID-19 negative report (RT-PCR, Gene Expert, True NAAT od WHO accredited test) obtained within 72-hours of the departure from the first port of embarkation or within 72 hours, if entering Nepal by land,
- Copy of mountaineering/trekking permits or other related permits if any,
- Proof of hotel reservation in Nepal,
- Print copy of International Traveler Online Arrival Form obtained after online registration in www.ccmc.gov.np
- Foreigners without complete vaccination against COVID-19 must obtain a visa from the Nepali diplomatic missions abroad and are allowed to enter Nepal only through agencies. Such foreigners should submit the aforementioned documents and are subject to 10 days hotel quarantine at their own cost and are permitted to work as per the purpose of their visit only if tested negative on the 11th day.
We will professionally organize your trekking itinerary and get your permit. With the documents which we send you, you can apply for a visa on arrival at the immigration office at the airport.
WELCOME TO NEPAL!