VISA ON ARRIVAL
If you are interested in booking a trekking tour under the COVID-19 circumstances, we can help you to get a visa on arrival.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED OBTAINING VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR TOURISTS
- Travel itinerary
- Copy of the passport
- Copy of the flight tickets
- Travel health insurance document
- A valid trekking itinerary inclusive of trekking permits from a registered trekking agency office in Nepal
- Confirmation of a hotel booking for the first 7 days for your quarantine
- A negative PCR test, not older than 72 hours upon entry into Nepal
We will professionally organize your trekking itinerary, get your permit and apply with all the documents to the Immigration Office to grand a visa on arrival for you.
We will send you an approval letter and then you are ready to fly.
Welcome to Nepal!