Dear visitor of my website…. and hopefully my future guest!
I can imagine how difficult it is to find a perfect guide for your trip to Nepal. There are so many offers you can find on the internet. Therefore I am asking myself what kind of information could help to convince you that I am exactly the right person for you?
I think the best feeling about the quality of my work you can get by reading feedback from my guests. I love my work and it makes me extremely happy to show you the beauty of my country. My biggest desire is to make your Nepal trip a great and truly breathtaking experience.
And here are some hard facts regarding my qualification:
- I have more than 7 years of experience in guiding visitors from all over the world through Nepal
- I am registered by the Nepal Government and a member of TAAN (Trekking Agency of Nepal), NMA ( Nepal Mountaineering Association) and Lions ( The International Association of Lions Clubs)
- I offer a full range of treks from a short 3-5 day tea house or homestay treks to a 21-day circuit of the Annapurna regions, Everest region, Upper Mustang, Manaslu, Dolpo, Langtang, Dhaulagiri and many more
- I am fully licensed to organize your flights, airport transfers, hotels and permits
- I organize porter services if required
- I organize all additional activities like sightseeing (Pokhara, Kathmandu. Lumbini), safari, rafting, paragliding
- I can brief you about the Nepali customs, culture, mountains and flora& fauna of the region.
- I am well trained and insured
- I am fluent in English
I hope my introduction will help you to make the right choice.
Thank you for visiting my website and…..see you in Nepal soon!
Your Roman Poudel
Breathe Nepal Trekking (P.) Ltd.
Lakeside / Pokhara, Nepal
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +977 985 603 93 50